This position is available on an ongoing, casual basis and successful candidates will invigilate the listening, reading and writing IELTS exams taken by candidates at CEC. It is necessary for all invigilators to strictly adhere to and enforce IELTS rules and regulations at all times.
The IELTS exams take place on Saturdays (usually 2 Saturdays per month).
Important attributes for invigilators
- Fluent English
- General knowledge of IELTS
- High degree of personal initiative, accountability and responsibility
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication, organisational and team working skills
- Flexible approach and able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
- Reliability and punctuality
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Available to work on at least 1 Saturday per month
- Experience working as an exam invigilator is desirable but not essential
You will be provided with
- Full training
- A very good hourly rate
If you are interested in applying for the position of Invigilator please complete our Invigilator Application Form.
Once filled in please email the application form and your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Invigilation”.